A Good Reason for
Smart Cookies Ezine
Publish a Smart Cookies Ezine!
The thought suddenly crossed my mind as I was reading the newspaper one day.
Ever since I started this Web site, I have never stopped thinking of a way to stay in touch with you all. A newsletter does make a lot of sense now.
On second thought, what should I feature in this ezine?
Without hesitation, I grabbed a pencil and wrote down the following topics:
- Comparing cookie recipes – making good use of our knowledge in nature and functionality of cookie ingredients.
- Troubleshooting common cookie baking problems; discussing possible causes and solutions.
- Introducing excellent sources of homemade cookies, cookie related products or stimulating articles.
- Sharing baking humors or discussing many cookie baking tips and hints.
- Pointing out relevant changes and updates to the Web site.
I am so excited about this idea, but really need your help to make it happen. To receive your Smart Cookies Ezine, you only need to:
For more reasons to subscribe, check out back issues of Smart Cookies and the following baking related news:
- Food Safety – Inevitable Effects on Homemade Cookies
Food safety issues affecting two ingredients of homemade cookies, and preventive or corrective actions from authorities, if there are any.
- Whey Proteins – An Ingredients in Homemade Cookies
Different types of whey proteins, and their effects as an ingredient on cookie baking.
- Bakebot PR2 – What’s The Point?
Introducing Bakebot PR2, a robot that could carry out a few tasks during the process of baking chocolate chip cookies. How efficiently is still remained to be seen.
- United States Sugar Program – Reform or Not to Reform?
A summary of the United States current sugar program and on-going attempts to reform it.
- Food Labels – Their Effects on Consumers’ Choice
An interesting effect of food labels on consumers’ choice. Most importantly, does the absence of a warning label have any effect at all?
- 2011 News for Egg Producers – Demand Drops, Cost Rises
Egg producers in the United States would be pleased just to break even in 2011. A tough road is ahead for them because ……
- Commercial Bakers ……And Then There Is One
For bakers information, Flowers Foods Inc. is acquiring Tasty Baking Company. Is this the end of a legendary snack food producer?
- Global Homemade Cookies Day
Only YOU can make a Global Homemade Cookies Day possible.
|Back Issues of Smart Cookies Ezine||Home Page|